Wednesday, March 27, 2013

my 100th post

 
For my 100th post I just thought I would share a few thoughts that have been buzzing in my head. These have been sitting in a draft post for weeks, time to set them free.

"There will always be reasons to avoid risk; there are costs for failure." But all things worth having, require risk. I've heard it said that love is a risk, but one you have to take it. I hope that when bravery is required I have it - not just to step out but when necessary, to step back. Does love march forth blindly or does it know what it means to wait?

"What can be done to build trust between people?" Is a question worth pondering because any relationship worth having, any interaction that's valuable, needs trust. It's our actions that speak to our character. Trust among people needs to exist in their seen presence and in their absence - that is what makes a bond unbreakable.

"Sometimes the greatest miracle is recognizing the world can change." In ways unimagined, I hope for you, dear reader, that the miracle of it all - existence, possibility, hope, love - gives you joy like a child's. May your heart be light and your countenance unburdened. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment