Wednesday, February 2, 2011

a day of rest

Today was a snow day. Work was closed. It was wonderful.

Last night something happened that propelled distant dreams into possible tangible hopes for me. A minute can change your life; I'd forgot that can be true for good not just for bad."Out of the blue" a miracle can happen. Where you think not to look for hope, it is from there hope comes. The basket in the reeds, the youngest son out in the field, the manger of farm animals- God's miracles come from unexpected places.

This is a short post but I don't want to forget this day, this answer of my Father to my long internal cry. He heard me and answered; even my impatient doubts could not keep His goodness away. May I never doubt His everlasting love for me again.

"She gave this name to the LORD who spoke to her: “You are the God who sees me,” for she said, “I have now seen the One who sees me.” Genesis 16:13

No comments:

Post a Comment