Thursday, July 11, 2013

God uses Google

figuring the heart of my discontent: God uses Google

Today I Googled a rather complex search... I typed into the search bar the words "severe unhappiness and dissatisfaction with god." I hoped that by typing the truth of my feelings into the little box that makes what we search for appear like magic, I would get myself out from under the cloud of unhappiness, fumigate the weeds of hardheartedness, and pluck out the seeds and sproutlings of bitterness that are a part of me.

These are the two things I came across; odd that both examples contain the idea of a fish out of water. By "odd" I mean God-divine, for some coincidences are not coincidences at all but God moments, moments where the Infinite Divine meets us, the temporary vapor. This is a thunderous loud quite realization for me. I blog this to remember this moment, so that when I despair again and feel profound discouragement - I will not wallow there in self-pitying dismay and debilitating depression but instead remember, this is not my home.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment