Saturday, April 30, 2011

ok...it was a perfect day

I wasn't one of the people to rise early to watch the Royal Wedding; no I was just one to stare at photos online and watch an hour long TV special about the wedding when I got home from work. Much to my chagrin I did find myself gushing over the whole thing actually. The looks William and Kate shared with each other would make anyone happy for them. Truly it was an emotionally moving, "perfect" day. The weather, the clothes, the dress, the setting, the sentiment - it was all... flawless.

This weekend started a tad shaky with the Internet going down at home. This wouldn't be a crisis ordinarily but I needed to finish up a scholarship application and having the Internet was imperative. I managed to get a hold of tech support after work on Friday and after a two hour long wait and a pointless conversation - they agreed to send a technician out the next day... and low behold they did. He came, fixed the issue, it is surreal how well it all went. He came before noon like promised and was gone by one. I took a shower, cleaned up and went out for a manicure/pedicure. I remembered to bring my nail polish color I wanted to use. My nail were actually dry when I left and are currently still chip free (which is an amazing feat ha ha). I went to the grocery store with no incidents of horror to report. Came home and took my Grammy out for a pre-mothers day dinner. Arrived home to start a new craft crochet project. I really got a lot done today. Perhaps perfect days aren't meant for only Princes. Sometimes when a good day comes along, appreciate it. "Perfect" is different for every person. Hope perfection found you today too. xox

No comments:

Post a Comment